There are two ways to consume the Vervotech mappings.
Via Vervotech APIs
Vervotech has an extensive set of APIs. Once you integrate our APIs with your sync tool you can call our APIs on the set frequency to get the data.
Below is the API documentation for our APIs -
Vervotech also provides a full Dump of Mappings in CSV files with curated content and mappings on FTP location. More details as below -
- Access your FTP credentials -
- To access for your FTP account on your client portal, navigate to Load provider content.
- Click on show Show My FTP Credentials and login into your FTP account
- About the Master Hotel List with Curated Content –
- The CSV file contains all unique hotels across all your providers with Vervotech Id and Curated Content (Opinioned Content).
- Vervotech's curated content includes some specific fields Hotel Name, Star Rating, Geo Code, Address, Brand Information, Property Type & Star rating.
- Mappings in default format –
- All of the provider codes mapping with Vervotech Ids are available in this file.
- Mappings in TGX Format –
- If you are working with TravelGateX, we support the format to download mappings which is compliant with TravelGateX.
- TGX data format example as below -
123|Hotel Test Distribution|Parc Bit, 1 (Mallorca)|39.637070|2.63170357|+34871968181|5|5 stars|16563|Palma de Mallorca|ES|||
CSV files are generated once a month based on your preference. If you plan to consume mappings through CSV files, communicate your preferred date of the month to generate files for your account. The folder structure in case of default format to see the above mappings files in your FTP account is as below,
- Master Hotel list
- Mapping files
- The path would look like this /ftp/HotelContentExporter_FTPUpload/output/08/06/2021