1. Download using API / Incremental Update (Recommended)
Vervotech Provides JSON-based APIs to download curated Content as well as all mappings. Our APIs allow you to download mappings incrementally. That means every time you download mappings, you need to pass the timestamp of when you downloaded mappings last time and APIs give you newly added, updated, and deleted mappings after that time stamp.
There are separate APIs for getting newly added mappings, updated mappings & deleted mappings. Below is the API documentation for Hotel Mapping based on their versions -
The frequency to take updates from Vervotech for mappings and content is at the client’s discretion. Vervotech recommends clients update mappings daily so that updates are reflected on your website faster.
2. CSV File
Vervotech also provides a full Dump of Mappings in CSV files with curated content and mappings on FTP location. More details as below -
- Access your FTP credentials -
- To access for your FTP account on your client portal, navigate to Load provider content.
- Click on show Show My FTP Credentials and login into your FTP account
- About the Master Hotel List with Curated Content –
- The CSV file contains all unique hotels across all your providers with Vervotech Id and Curated Content (Opinioned Content).
- Vervotech's curated content includes some specific fields Hotel Name, Star Rating, Geo Code, Address, Brand Information, Property Type & Star rating.
- Mappings in default format –
- All of the provider codes mapping with Vervotech Ids are available in this file.
- Mappings in TGX Format –
- If you are working with TravelGateX, we support the format to download mappings which is compliant with TravelGateX.
- TGX data format example as below -
123|Hotel Test Distribution|Parc Bit, 1 (Mallorca)|39.637070|2.63170357|+34871968181|5|5 stars|16563|Palma de Mallorca|ES|||
CSV files are generated once a month based on your preference. If you plan to consume mappings through CSV files, communicate your preferred date of the month to generate files for your account. The folder structure in case of default format to see the above mappings files in your FTP account is as below,
- Master Hotel list
- Mapping files
- The path would look like this /ftp/HotelContentExporter_FTPUpload/output/08/06/2021